IJACK™ XFER increases multiphase gas and fluid transfer efficiency at wellsites, headers or satellites where production doesn’t justify costly infrastructure. It can also be used to draw pressure down in a multiwell scenario or as a powerful pressure booster pump for water injection to remote wells. XFER is equipped with IJack’s leading edge remote monitoring technology, allowing you to easily monitor many parameters, anytime, from anywhere.
INCREASED PRODUCTION WITH MINIMAL INVESTMENT.
Moving multiphase production (oil, gas and water with sand and/or paraffin) from a wellsite or satellite to the processing facility is not simply a production challenge. It is also an economic challenge.
The IJACK™ XFER is an advanced, standalone multiphase transfer pump designed to replace the need for costly traditional multiphase transfer solutions. It is an efficient, cost effective solution for extending the production life and viability of older or marginal wells as their gas to oil ratio (GOR) varies.
The XFER will effortlessly handle any ratio of gas and liquid. From 100% gas to 100% liquid to all permutations in-between. Based on IJACK’s casing gas compressor EGAS, XFER is the quietest and smoothest pumping system on the market.
THE IJACK XFER ADVANTAGE
- Safely pumps and compresses 100% liquid, 100% gas or any ratio of multiphase fluid
- Prevents the need for well site venting and flaring
- Reduces or replaces the need for satellite separation and boosting facilities
- Ideal for moving wet gas to processing facilities
- Manages the flow of multiple wells, miles apart
- Provides remote pressure monitoring and on the fly monitoring
- Multiple XFER models available to meet your transfer requirements
- One power unit with two compressors, doubles your capacity without doubling your cost
- In a dual compressor set up, the second compressor can be detached and used at another site with a single power unit
- Easy and quick installation with a crew of two, low maintenance cost, small footprint
- The quietest and smoothest pumping system on the market
- Ability to handle abrasive materials without damaging surfaces
EQUIPPED WITH IJACK’S LEADING REMOTE MONITORING TOOLS (RCOM)
IJACK has been at the forefront of providing remote monitoring solutions for artificial lifts and gas compression units. XFER features the same advanced, remote interactive digital display technology found in our UNO Hydraulic Lift and EGAS systems. This system allows operators to precisely monitor (and very soon, manage) the XFER from a smartphone, mobile device or PC. 24/7. It allows the operator to:
- Monitor the target and actual suction pressure
- Monitor a compression surface card
- View current discharge pressure
- Automatically restart after power failure
- Send out customized alert notices for any parameter
Improved pump efficiency: IJACK’s patented position control system allows our pumps to operate more efficiently in the field.
No cross contamination of fluid: The innovative buffer chamber design (patented by IJACK) isolates the hydraulic system from the gas compressor system to eliminate cross contamination of fluid.
High performance compressor: XFER consists of an independent stand-alone pumping system with a highly efficient power pack.
- 4-inch, 300lb suction and discharge manifold
- 800 PSI working pressure (standard compressor barrel)
- Flow rate up to 9440 m3 of fluid and 20 e3m3 @ 20 PSI
DROP OFF. TIE IN. START UP.
XFER is designed for fast, easy field deployment. The entire system is safely installed in 3 hours or less on the ground, with minimal assembly and manpower requirements, offering ultimate ease of set up and efficiency. It allows for quick access when performing scheduled maintenance or future upgrades.
MULTIPLE MODELS. MULTIPLE OPTIONS.
The IJACK XFER is available in several models to meet your transfer requirements for a single site or multiple sites miles apart.
Standard XFER models include discharge pressures from Δp 210 to 250 PSI allowing up to 9440 m3 of fluid and 20 e3m3 @ 20 PSI and combinations of gas and fluid.
The IJACK team can review your needs to determine the right unit for your application. Options include:
- Barrels capable of handling higher operating pressures
- The ability to handle higher gas/fluid discharge rates
- Hardened surfaces to mitigate metal erosion
To learn more, contact us here.
Keeping you on top of well performance.
No matter where your well is. No matter where you are. You’re always in control. The IJACK™ RCOM Remote Monitoring gives you precise, comprehensive up to the minute operating data for your IJACK artificial lift and casing gas compression systems. Never again will you be left in the dark when it comes to your well’s operation and performance.
RCOM assures you your pumpjack is working according to your set criteria, and warns you when it’s not. It provides accurate real-time and historic information you can count on to make proactive production decisions.
Fillage. Strokes per minute. Rod load. Gas flow rate. Casing gas pressure. It’s all at your fingertips, via the IJACK Dashboard. Best of all, you can securely access this information from any authorized mobile device.
Armed with this key information, producers can analyze data and make the required changes to improve performance, efficiency and profitability.
- Full view of all your IJACK units and locations on one screen.
- Comprehensive at a glance performance data.
- Ability to monitor stroke position, rod load, fluid production, pump fillage, horsepower, hydraulic temperature and much more.
- Alarm/Monitoring with On/Off Indicators.
- Comprehensive monitoring for IJACK UNO, EGAS, UNOGAS and XFER.
- Multiple viewing options: Map View, Navigation View, Detail View, Surface Card View, View All.
- 365-day history (vs. industry standard of 30 days).
- “Plug and play” (no special setup required).
- Includes equipment serial numbers for easier reporting, repair and maintenance.
- Premium security and speed – even at remote well sites.
Two convenient monitoring options.
1. RCOM Subscription-Based Software Solution
Introducing a powerful, convenient, turnkey remote monitoring solution that includes all required RCOM hardware and IJACK’s integrated data service, available on a monthly subscription. All data can be conveniently viewed through your IJACK dashboard on any authorized PC or mobile device. The platform was created in partnerhip with New Boundary Technologies, a global leader in remote monitoring solutions.
2. RCOM Hardware-only Solution
IJACK customers with their own database solution can simply have us equip their UNO, EGAS or UNOGAS unit with RCOM hardware. RCOM hardware is compatible with most SIM cards for seamless data integration within your existing database and user platform. No additional monthly subscription fee is required.