IJACK™ UNO Automated hydraulic lift technology is a game changer – designed to increase efficiency, enhance production and offer more control and precision on every well.
With up to 18,000 pounds of load capacity and 144” of adjustable stroke, IJACK UNO gives you the flexibiltiy to handle a wide range of target production rates. UNO’s built-in automation and long stroke design will optimize bottomhole pump efficiencies, while reducing wear and fatigue. As a result, UNO will extend equipment run time and improve overall performance.
You don’t need to be on site to be in control.
IJACK™ UNO is a fully automated and intelligent solution. It features an advanced technology interface installed at the wellhead for unprecedented control. Production settings are continuously optimized using IJACK’s sophisticated pump fillage monitoring technology, push button stroke length adjustments, automatic pump tap tools and dynamometer card.
IJACK UNO has the ability to automatically adjust its own stroke speed from 6 to 0.1spm, while maintaining full 144” stroke to minimize wear and maximize pump efficiency.
IJACK™ UNO allows you to:
- Perform on-screen programming.
- Set automatic or manual stroke speed with the touch of a button.
- Set automatic Pump Off control to maintain fluid level.
- View a bottomhole pump card.
- Troubleshoot with on-screen alerts and alarms for components such as stuffing box containment and flowline pressure switches.
Optimize production. Maximize efficiency.
UNO’s onboard software automatically detects changes in operating parameters and adjusts accordingly. Advantages include:
- Reduced downhole wear and decreased potential gas locking.
- Ability to maintain a constant pump fillage.
- Stroke length is set on-screen with independent control of top and bottom settings.
- Self-adjusts to dynamic fluid levels for optimized well performance.
- Independent control of upstroke & downstroke speed to minimize energy usage.
- Self-monitoring software identifies concerns and manages settings to extend component life.
- Automatically restarts upon the event of an AC power loss or failure.
- Integrated intelligent 3-phase power protection.
Rapid deployment. Ease of service.
IJACK™ UNO requires minimal wellsite preparation and can be safely installed in less than two hours. Servicing the well has never been easier, using IJACK’s™ state-of-the-art hinge and laydown technology.
- Adaptable to most wellhead and downhole designs.
- Pressurized oil reservoir ensures a sealed and contaminate-free system.
- Premium kidney loop filtration and cooling system maximizes component life.
- Integrated pressure transducer for on-screen load readings.
- Safe and simple two-piece technology including IJACK™ UNO’s wellhead structure and power unit.
- Interchangeable electrical components for specified horsepower and service voltage.
- Designed and proven for extreme climates with a +40˚C to -40˚C operating temperature range.
- Low maintenance and overall cost of ownership.
- Three year limited parts and labour with five year structural warranty.
Access operation and installation manuals and videos
UNOGAS packages IJACK’s innovative UNO™ automated hydraulic lift technology with our advanced EGAS™ casing gas compression system: for the most economical integrated solution on the market Driven by one power unit, UNOGAS is available in multiple sizes to meet your production volumes.
THE UNOGAS ADVANTAGE
- Complete automated hydraulic pumping unit and gas compressor package
- Both units share a power unit, yet work independently
- Increased safety:
- Fewer moving parts
- No breakaway points
- Handles liquids with ease
- Moves 4X more gas than a comparable beam mounted compressor
- More cost effective than a conventional pumping unit + beam mounted compressor
- Easier to maintain than a beam mounted gas compressor
- Available IJACK RCOM remote monitoring system
Keeping you on top of well performance.
No matter where your well is. No matter where you are. You’re always in control. The IJACK™ RCOM Remote Monitoring gives you precise, comprehensive up to the minute operating data for your IJACK artificial lift and casing gas compression systems. Never again will you be left in the dark when it comes to your well’s operation and performance.
RCOM assures you your pumpjack is working according to your set criteria, and warns you when it’s not. It provides accurate real-time and historic information you can count on to make proactive production decisions.
Fillage. Strokes per minute. Rod load. Gas flow rate. Casing gas pressure. It’s all at your fingertips, via the IJACK Dashboard. Best of all, you can securely access this information from any authorized mobile device.
Armed with this key information, producers can analyze data and make the required changes to improve performance, efficiency and profitability.
- Full view of all your IJACK units and locations on one screen.
- Comprehensive at a glance performance data.
- Ability to monitor stroke position, rod load, fluid production, pump fillage, horsepower, hydraulic temperature and much more.
- Alarm/Monitoring with On/Off Indicators.
- Comprehensive monitoring for IJACK UNO, EGAS and UNOGAS.
- Multiple viewing options: Map View, Navigation View, Detail View, Surface Card View, View All.
- 365-day history (vs. industry standard of 30 days).
- “Plug and play” (no special setup required).
- Includes equipment serial numbers for easier reporting, repair and maintenance.
- Premium security and speed – even at remote well sites.
Two convenient monitoring options.
1. RCOM Subscription-Based Software Solution
Introducing a powerful, convenient, turnkey remote monitoring solution that includes all required RCOM hardware and IJACK’s integrated data service, available on a monthly subscription. All data can be conveniently viewed through your IJACK dashboard on any authorized PC or mobile device. The platform was created in partnerhip with New Boundary Technologies, a global leader in remote monitoring solutions.
2. RCOM Hardware-only Solution
IJACK customers with their own database solution can simply have us equip their UNO, EGAS or UNOGAS unit with RCOM hardware. RCOM hardware is compatible with most SIM cards for seamless data integration within your existing database and user platform. No additional monthly subscription fee is required.