IJACK’S advanced EGAS Automated Casing Gas Compression System is the next generation solution for relieving casing gas pressure for improved well performance. With a fully automated and independent system, your gas compression is no longer connected directly to the pumping unit or limited to the speed of each stroke. Simply tell EGAS the volume you want to move and it adjusts automatically to meet your goal.
EGAS consists of an independent stand mounted compressor system with a highly efficient power pack. It draws desired output regardless of pumping unit operating speed. The advanced interactive interface and remote access capabilities give you complete control, wherever you are. EGAS can safely compress both liquid and gas, so no scrubber is required. On top of all that, it is the quietest and most efficient compression system on the market.
COMPATIBLE WITH NEW MODEL LIFT TECHNOLOGY.
EGAS is designed to work with the latest in automated hydraulic lift technology, including the IJACK™ UNO. This allows you to confidently deploy new model lifts in fields where casing gas is a concern.
GREATER CONTROL AND MORE FLEXIBILITY THAN EVER.
EGAS features an interactive digital display based on the advanced technology found in our UNO Hydraulic Lift.
Using the display, the operator can:
- Set the target gas pressure
- View current casing gas pressure
- Automatically restart after power failure
SAFELY DROP OFF. TIE IN. START UP.
EGAS is designed for fast, easy field deployment. The entire system is safely installed on the ground, with minimal installation and manpower requirements, offering ultimate ease of set up and efficiency. It allows for quick access when performing scheduled maintenance or future upgrades.
EGAS is not a one-and-done product. When you’re ready to move to the next location, so is EGAS. It can be easily removed and redeployed to another well in under 30 minutes.
PATENTED PRODUCT X 2.
IJACK’s proprietary design includes two patented technologies. The first involves a position control system developed to maximize compressor efficiency, patent US10087924. The second is for a buffer chamber design that isolates the hydraulic system from the gas compressor system to eliminate cross contamination of fluid, patent US10167857.
UNOGAS packages IJACK’s innovative UNO™ automated hydraulic lift technology with our advanced EGAS™ casing gas compression system: for the most economical integrated solution on the market Driven by one power unit, UNOGAS is available in multiple sizes to meet your production volumes.
THE UNOGAS ADVANTAGE
- Complete automated hydraulic pumping unit and gas compressor package
- Both units share a power unit, yet work independently
- Increased safety:
- Fewer moving parts
- No breakaway points
- Handles liquids with ease
- Moves 4X more gas than a comparable beam mounted compressor
- More cost effective than a conventional pumping unit + beam mounted compressor
- Easier to maintain than a beam mounted gas compressor
- Available IJACK RCOM remote monitoring system
Keeping you on top of well performance.
No matter where your well is. No matter where you are. You’re always in control. The IJACK™ RCOM Remote Monitoring gives you precise, comprehensive up to the minute operating data for your IJACK artificial lift and casing gas compression systems. Never again will you be left in the dark when it comes to your well’s operation and performance.
RCOM assures you your pumpjack is working according to your set criteria, and warns you when it’s not. It provides accurate real-time and historic information you can count on to make proactive production decisions.
Fillage. Strokes per minute. Rod load. Gas flow rate. Casing gas pressure. It’s all at your fingertips, via the IJACK Dashboard. Best of all, you can securely access this information from any authorized mobile device.
Armed with this key information, producers can analyze data and make the required changes to improve performance, efficiency and profitability.
- Full view of all your IJACK units and locations on one screen.
- Comprehensive at a glance performance data.
- Ability to monitor stroke position, rod load, fluid production, pump fillage, horsepower, hydraulic temperature and much more.
- Alarm/Monitoring with On/Off Indicators.
- Comprehensive monitoring for IJACK UNO, EGAS, UNOGAS and XFER.
- Multiple viewing options: Map View, Navigation View, Detail View, Surface Card View, View All.
- 365-day history (vs. industry standard of 30 days).
- “Plug and play” (no special setup required).
- Includes equipment serial numbers for easier reporting, repair and maintenance.
- Premium security and speed – even at remote well sites.
Two convenient monitoring options.
1. RCOM Subscription-Based Software Solution
Introducing a powerful, convenient, turnkey remote monitoring solution that includes all required RCOM hardware and IJACK’s integrated data service, available on a monthly subscription. All data can be conveniently viewed through your IJACK dashboard on any authorized PC or mobile device. The platform was created in partnerhip with New Boundary Technologies, a global leader in remote monitoring solutions.
2. RCOM Hardware-only Solution
IJACK customers with their own database solution can simply have us equip their UNO, EGAS or UNOGAS unit with RCOM hardware. RCOM hardware is compatible with most SIM cards for seamless data integration within your existing database and user platform. No additional monthly subscription fee is required.