Introducing a practical and economical solution for gas restricted oil producing wells. IJACK™ DGAS casing gas compression system relieves downhole back pressure and maximizes oil production.
IJACK™ DGAS is a highly efficient, bolt-on compression system designed to relieve downhole back pressure and maximize oil production in conventional artificial lifts through safe and simple operation. No other bolt-on compression package provides greater value than IJACK™ DGAS.
BOLT IT ON… THEN RAMP IT UP.
IJACK™ DGAS casing gas compression system is engineered to bolt onto the walking beam of a standard pumping unit and is compatible with most models. IJACK™ DGAS quickly increases efficiency and oil production of an existing well without the need for high cost tools and services.
Installation is simple and straightforward. The system consists of two main components: the compressor cylinder and the scrubber tank. A duel action compressor in the scrubber tank relieves casing gas from the annulus and sends it through the flowline. This allows for unrestricted reservoir inflow and ultimately brings more oil to the surface.
- Can be safely secured to the pumping unit in less than two hours
- Minimal installation and manpower requirements
- No welding required, so it can be moved to a different site if needed
- Fits with premium engineered connections
- Adaptable spool connects pumps of varying sizes
- Optimized geometry allows custom cylinder stroke length targeting well output.
- Securely mounted pressure and suction lines to minimize wear and allow hoses to be positioned safely.
- Built with industry-leading components including: seals, bearings, valves and fittings.
- Optional packages for enhanced ease of operation include: Auto Drain, High Level Shutdown and Insulation Jacket.